Friday 13 August 2010

Pedge's Perfect Potatoes


Had a day off from eating out yesterday, the weather is wet so my beach walks are not really happening, (since moving to the sand pit I've become a bit of a wimp) and neither are the early morning runs for the same reason. Eating out + no exercise = well, you can imagine. Pedge also came home yesterday, so we spent the afternoon in the garden with his organic veg patch. Have to say I LOVE it, only wish i could replicate it in the sand pit i call home.



Small but incredibly sweet, perfect for a potato salad...


Potato, basil, avocado and egg salad. Always tastes so much better when just picked from the ground. Look out for Beetroot next!

3 comments:

  1. mmm that looks yummy leeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are amazing - I get hunger pangs every time I read this blog. Making you wholly responsible for my weight gain! Bebhinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol join the club! Maybe this wasn't such a good idea afterall. I should have done one on what not to eat, or about all the crash diets i flutter with lol!

    ReplyDelete